Kate slept well despite her cough, but we decided we should take her to the clinic to be checked out. Matt was hard at work with the paperwork end of things and Kate and I played with Heidi and her wonderful girls in the morning. After lunch we went to the clinic and things checked out great. Kate was up for it, so we toured Hanoi on foot. The open air market was quite interesting....
Then we met up with some of the T.Q. crew for playtime. Matt and I are mastering the art of hailing the "right" taxi and ventured to the other side of town to a large superstore (like a VN Super
Walmart) The hard part was not being able to read a single sign in the store let alone recognize the packaging!! Who knew I would be excited about Ritz crackers???? Absolutely loving VN!
Walmart) The hard part was not being able to read a single sign in the store let alone recognize the packaging!! Who knew I would be excited about Ritz crackers???? Absolutely loving VN!
Jackson continues to do well at home. He was so sweet tonight when we talked to him. He kept bringing out all of his loud toys and setting them off for Kate to hear (firetruck, bulldozer etc. ) He is going to be the best big brother! Boy are they going to have fun! Missing everyone back home.
XOXO
2 comments:
You sound like you're having the time of your lives!! Kate is adorable!! :)
She is SO precious! I wish I could be there with you and Heidi! Ride on a motor bike before you leave. LOL! CONGRATS!!!
Shannon
Post a Comment