


We had an amazing homecoming! Our family was at the airport to greet us with love and hugs. I will say there is nothing like being home. Jackson is adjusting so well to his role as big brother. He wants to do everything for Kate--feed her, change her.... She absolutely loves him and keeps her eyes on him at all times. She loves his train table and it is the perfect height for her to practice standing. Jake, our huge yellow lab, is another story. He is full of kisses but she is NOT sure what to think of him.
We are spending time with Jackson as he missed us and wants us close at all times and there are a few teary moments where he just needs us right then. Grammy has been staying with us and the rest of the family have been so supportive.
We are so blessed with an amazing family and group of friends. We look forward to many happy days with our family of four. More pics to come.
3 comments:
Welcome home! It sounds like Kate is settling in quickly. :-)
I love the photo at the train table!! Priceless! Tell Jackson he is a GREAT big brother and we are all very proud of him! Kate is BEAUTIFUL! Welcome Home!
God Bless,
Shannon
Welcome HOME!!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm just now getting to post, I kept messing up my password. :)
welcome Kate, we can't wait to meet you!!!!!
Post a Comment